Hard Reset ONIDA V101
How to factory reset ONIDA V101? How to wipe all data in ONIDA V101? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA V101? How to restore defaults in ONIDA V101?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA V101. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA V101 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the start, turn your phone on, by holding the Power button.
- Then, open Settings and tap on Factory Data Reset.
- After that, input one of these codes: 1111/1234/1122/0000.
- At last, press OK to confirm your choice.
- Excellent! Now your phone is just like after factory!
Hard Reset (ONIDA V101)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.