Hard Reset ONIDA V102
How to factory reset ONIDA V102? How to wipe all data in ONIDA V102? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA V102? How to restore defaults in ONIDA V102?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA V102. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA V102 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the start, to restore all your phone's settings to default and clear all data, you will have to turn it on holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After this, you'll have to click on the Left Select key to open the menu and go to the Settings app, clicking on the Navigation keys.
- The next thing you have to do is simply go to the Restore factory settings option.
- Afterward, input there 0000,1111,1122 or 1234 standard PIN and press the Left Select key to confirm.
- Great! In a while your ONIDA V102 will be fully restored.
Hard Reset (ONIDA V102)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.