Hard Reset OPPO A3
How to factory reset OPPO A3? How to wipe all data in OPPO A3? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO A3? How to restore defaults in OPPO A3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO A3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your OPPO A3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the OPPO logo pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose English. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select Wipe data and cache two times and press the Power key once.
- Then choose Yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select Reboot and OK with the Power key.
- Well done!
Oppo F7 HARD RESET NEW METHOD 2018 . - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.