Screenshot OPPO A3
How to take screenshot on OPPO A3? How to capture screen in OPPO A3? How to save screen on OPPO A3?
The simple way to capture screen in OPPO A3. After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 8.1 Oreo Gallery.
- Select the screen which you want to save.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you hear a shutter sound or the screen flashes.
- Perfect! Your capture should be in Gallery.
- Choose Settings and tap Smart& Convenient.
- After that select Gesture & Motion.
- Turn on the option 3-Finger Screenshot.
- Then swipe down the screen with three fingers to take a screen.
- Great! You can view this image in your Gallery.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work