Hard Reset OPPO A37
See the First Method!
- First of all, turn on your device by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards from the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step selec Reset Device.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
How to Perform Hard Reset in Oppo a37 – Factory Data Reset Tutorial - video
oppo A37 hard reset full reset pattern unlock Factory Reset - video
Oppo F1 Selfie Expert | Hard Reset | New Launch Mobile || - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work