Recovery Mode OPPO A37
How to enter recovery mode in OPPO A37? How to open recovery mode in OPPO A37? How to boot recovery mode on OPPO A37? How to use recovery mode in OPPO A37? How to exit recovery mode in OPPO A37?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- in the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release both keys as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
- Well done! You are in the expected mode.
- You can navigate here by tapping the desired options.
How to Enter Recovery Mode in FAKE OPPO - Android System Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work