Recovery Mode OPPO A3s
How to enter recovery mode in OPPO A3s? How to open recovery mode in OPPO A3s? How to boot recovery mode on OPPO A3s? How to use recovery mode in OPPO A3s? How to exit recovery mode in OPPO A3s?
The hidden mode of Android 8.1 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.1 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the OPPO logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Good job! You are in Recovery Mode.
- You can navigate here by tapping the desired options.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work