How to factory reset OPPO A5 2020? How to wipe all data in OPPO A5 2020? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO A5 2020? How to restore defaults in OPPO A5 2020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO A5 2020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your OPPO A5 2020 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 core will run faster.
- In the first instance, hold down the Power Button in order to switch off your device.
- After that, push simultaneously for a couple of seconds the Volume Down and Power Button.
- When the Oppo logo appears on the screen you will be able to release the held keys.
- Now, select by using the Volume Buttons to scroll down the English language and then confirm it with Power Button. You can also tap on the option to select it.
- Afterward, choose to Wipe Data and then tap on Format Data.
- To begin the whole operation you have to select OK.
- Now, your mobile will wipe all data when it will be finished, touch OK to restart the smartphone.
HARD RESET OPPO A5 2020 - Wipe Data / Erase Storage - video