Hard Reset OPPO A71
How to factory reset OPPO A71? How to wipe all data in OPPO A71? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO A71? How to restore defaults in OPPO A71?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO A71. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your OPPO A71 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step you should turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if you see OPPO logo on the screen.
- Now you should select "English".
- In the next step tap "Wipe data and cache" two times.
- Then choose "Yes".
- Finally select "Reboot" if you launch the process.
- Great! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
HARD RESET OPPO A71 – Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
Oppo A71 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.