Change Wallpaper OPPO A73
How to set up wallpaper for OPPO A73? How to change wallpaper in OPPO A73? How to find wallpaper gallery in Android 7.1 Nougat settings?
The easiest method of changing the wallpaper in OPPO A73. Find out how to set up wallpaper for Home and Lock Screen. All you need to do is use the OPPO settings and choose the desired picture. Let's 6.0-inch LCD IPS display looks great with new wallpaper.
- In the first step, unlock the OPPO A73 and open Settings.
- Nextly, scroll the list down and pick Display & Brightness to enter Wallpaper options.
- At this moment, tap on the Lockscreen Magazine & Wallpaper.
- Now, Set Wallpaper by using Wallpaper from one of the presented folders.
- This is a time to pick the most liked Wallpaper and Apply.
- In the end, Set as Lockscreen or Homescreen Wallpaper.
- Success! The most liked Wallpaper has been successfully set up.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work