How to factory reset OPPO F1 Plus? How to wipe all data in OPPO F1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO F1 Plus? How to restore defaults in OPPO F1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO F1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OPPO F1 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the cell phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Oppo logo shows up on the screen release Power button.
- Then select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- In the next step select Wipe data and cache twice.
- Afterwards confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- You have to tap Reboot in order to restart device's system.
- Success! You just accomplish the factory reset opearion.
How to Hard Reset OPPO F1 Plus - Reset by Secret Code in OPPO - video
How to Hard Reset OPPO F1 Plus by Secret Code / Wipe All Data / Restore Defaults - video
Oppo F1 Selfie Expert | Hard Reset | New Launch Mobile || - video