Hard Reset OPPO F1
How to factory reset OPPO F1? How to wipe all data in OPPO F1? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO F1? How to restore defaults in OPPO F1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO F1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OPPO F1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
- Release Volume Down button as sonn as the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select Wipe data and cache twice.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- In order to restart the device tap Reboot.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset OPPO F1 - video
Oppo F1 F1F F1W HARD RESET 100% EASY - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.