Recovery Mode OPPO F1s A1601
How to enter recovery mode in OPPO F1s A1601? How to open recovery mode in OPPO F1s A1601? How to boot recovery mode on OPPO F1s A1601? How to use recovery mode in OPPO F1s A1601? How to exit recovery mode in OPPO F1s A1601?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- in the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release both keys as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
- Well done! You are in the expected mode.
- You can navigate here by tapping the desired options.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work