Hard Reset OPPO F5
How to factory reset OPPO F5? How to wipe all data in OPPO F5? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO F5? How to restore defaults in OPPO F5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO F5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your OPPO F5 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when OPPO appears on the screen.
- Now choose "English".
- After that tap "Wipe data and cache" two times.
- Then select "Yes".
- Finally tap "Reboot" if you launch the process.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Oppo A71 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work