How to factory reset OPPO Joy Plus? How to wipe all data in OPPO Joy Plus? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO Joy Plus? How to restore defaults in OPPO Joy Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO Joy Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your OPPO Joy Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Oppo Logo appears on the screen release on the Power key and keep holding the Volume Down.
- You can release held keys when the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select two times "wipe data and cache" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset Oppo Joy R1001 - video