How to factory reset OPPO Mirror 3? How to wipe all data in OPPO Mirror 3? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO Mirror 3? How to restore defaults in OPPO Mirror 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO Mirror 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your OPPO Mirror 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When the phone vibrates release only Power key and keep holding Volume Down until a new menu appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Oppo Neo 3 R831K - video