How to factory reset OPPO Mirror 5s? How to wipe all data in OPPO Mirror 5s? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO Mirror 5s? How to restore defaults in OPPO Mirror 5s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO Mirror 5s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OPPO Mirror 5s will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a shor while to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release Power key as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
- You have to let go of the Volume Down button as sonn as the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- After that select Wipe data and cache option twice.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- In order to restart the device tap Reboot.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset OPPO Mirror 5 - video
Hard reset oppo mirror 5 (oppo a51w) - video