Hard Reset OPPO Neo
How to factory reset OPPO Neo? How to wipe all data in OPPO Neo? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO Neo? How to restore defaults in OPPO Neo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO Neo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your OPPO Neo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select two times "wipe data and cache" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Oppo Neo 3 R831K - video
Oppo Find Neo R831 Hard Reset work 100% (TASTED) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.