How to factory reset OPPO R2001 Yoyo? How to wipe all data in OPPO R2001 Yoyo? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO R2001 Yoyo? How to restore defaults in OPPO R2001 Yoyo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO R2001 Yoyo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your OPPO R2001 Yoyo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power buttons until OPPO logo appears on the screen.
- Then let go of all keys and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now select English by using the Power key.
- In the next step choose Wipe data and cache two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power key to confirm that.
- When the menu pops up select Yes with the Power buttton.
- Finally you should go to Reboot by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
Oppo Yoyo R2001 Hard Reset work 100% ( TESTED ) - video