How to factory reset OPPO R601? How to wipe all data in OPPO R601? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO R601? How to restore defaults in OPPO R601?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO R601. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your OPPO R601 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6515 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see OPPO logo on the screen.
- Then select English with the Power key.
- In the next step choose Wipe data and cache two times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and click the Power key to accept it.
- Next choose Yes by using the Power button.
- At last find and select Reboot by using Volume keys and the Power key to accept that.
- Good job!
Oppo Yoyo R2001 Hard Reset work 100% ( TESTED ) - video