How to factory reset OPPO R7? How to wipe all data in OPPO R7? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO R7? How to restore defaults in OPPO R7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO R7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OPPO R7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Oppo Logo appears on the screen release on the Power key and keep holding the Volume Down.
- You can release held keys when the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select two times "wipe data and cache" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
oppo A37 hard reset full reset pattern unlock Factory Reset - video