How to Edit Top Menu in OPPO Realme 3? How to Add Options in Top Menu in OPPO Realme 3? How to Add Shortcut Icons to Top Menu in OPPO Realme 3? How to Add Icons to Top Menu in OPPO Realme 3? How to Edit Quick Settings Menu in OPPO Realme 3? How to Customise Shortcut Menu in OPPO Realme 3?
In Top Menu you can find many Shortcuts to Features in your OPPO Realme 3. But, did you know that you can Edit Shortcut Menu in order to adjust it to your needs? Follow all presented steps and remove unnecessary shortcuts or add preferable ones. Let's begin!
- Begin with, turning on your OPPO Realme 3 and swiping from the top to bottom in order to open Top Menu.
- Afterword, click at the Icon on the top right corner of the Shortcut Menu.
- Over here, you can Add Icon by dragging it from the Bottom to the Top.
- If you want to Remove Shortcut, drag chosen Icon from the Top to the Bottom.
- Later on, when you are done with Editing, click on the Arrow located on the Top Left corner.
- Great job! For more tutorials stay with us or, visit our Youtube channel, HardReset.info. You can also follow us on Instagram at @hardreset.info!