How to factory reset OPPO Reno 10x? How to wipe all data in OPPO Reno 10x? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO Reno 10x? How to restore defaults in OPPO Reno 10x?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO Reno 10x. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your OPPO Reno 10x will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when the OPPO logo appears.
- Now select English and click the Power key.
- In this mode choose Wipe data and cache by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Yes and confirm by using the Power key.
- Finally choose Reboot and OK by using the Power button.
- Good job! Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. will be removed.
Hard Reset OPPO Reno – Factory Reset / Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video