How to factory reset OPPO U3? How to wipe all data in OPPO U3? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO U3? How to restore defaults in OPPO U3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO U3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your OPPO U3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Oppo logo shows up on the screen release all keys.
- Then select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- In the next step select Wipe data and cache twice.
- Afterwards confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, tap Reboot in order to restart device's system.
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
oppo A37 hard reset full reset pattern unlock Factory Reset - video
Oppo F1 Selfie Expert | Hard Reset | New Launch Mobile || - video