How to factory reset OPPO U705T Ulike 2? How to wipe all data in OPPO U705T Ulike 2? How to bypass screen lock in OPPO U705T Ulike 2? How to restore defaults in OPPO U705T Ulike 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OPPO U705T Ulike 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your OPPO U705T Ulike 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577T core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power buttons until OPPO logo pops up on the screen.
- Then let go of all keys and choose English by using Power key.
- After that select Wipe data and cache two times by Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button.
- Now choose Yes by using Volume buttons and the Power key.
- In this menu select Rebooot by using the Volume keys and the Power key to accept it.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Oppo Yoyo R2001 Hard Reset work 100% ( TESTED ) - video