How to factory reset ORANGE Nivo? How to wipe all data in ORANGE Nivo? How to bypass screen lock in ORANGE Nivo? How to restore defaults in ORANGE Nivo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ORANGE Nivo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ORANGE Nivo will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8255 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When you see the Recovery mode information release held buttons.
- To enter to see the Recovery Menu hold down the Home key for a short while.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to factory reset Orange Nivo - video
Orange Nivo hard reset - video