Hard Reset ORANGE San Diego
How to factory reset ORANGE San Diego? How to wipe all data in ORANGE San Diego? How to bypass screen lock in ORANGE San Diego? How to restore defaults in ORANGE San Diego?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ORANGE San Diego. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ORANGE San Diego will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2460 core will run faster.
- Power off the phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see droidboot, then release your fingers from the phone, and then hold Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Recovery.
- Then from the next menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (ORANGE San Diego)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.