Hard Reset ORDRO P801W
How to factory reset ORDRO P801W? How to wipe all data in ORDRO P801W? How to bypass screen lock in ORDRO P801W? How to restore defaults in ORDRO P801W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ORDRO P801W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ORDRO P801W will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (ORDRO P801W)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.