Hard Reset ORDRO P901
How to factory reset ORDRO P901? How to wipe all data in ORDRO P901? How to bypass screen lock in ORDRO P901? How to restore defaults in ORDRO P901?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ORDRO P901. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ORDRO P901 will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (ORDRO P901)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.