Hard Reset OUKITEL C3
How to factory reset OUKITEL C3? How to wipe all data in OUKITEL C3? How to bypass screen lock in OUKITEL C3? How to restore defaults in OUKITEL C3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OUKITEL C3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your OUKITEL C3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.