Hard Reset OUKITEL K4000 Plus
How to factory reset OUKITEL K4000 Plus? How to wipe all data in OUKITEL K4000 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in OUKITEL K4000 Plus? How to restore defaults in OUKITEL K4000 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OUKITEL K4000 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your OUKITEL K4000 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds. Then realise the Power button and hold Volume button until you do not see Android robot.
- Next, when you see an Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this menu select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
oukitel k4000 pro bypass hard reset unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.