Hard Reset OUKITEL Original Pure
How to factory reset OUKITEL Original Pure? How to wipe all data in OUKITEL Original Pure? How to bypass screen lock in OUKITEL Original Pure? How to restore defaults in OUKITEL Original Pure?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OUKITEL Original Pure. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OUKITEL Original Pure will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (OUKITEL Original Pure)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.