Hard Reset OUKITEL U7 Pro
How to factory reset OUKITEL U7 Pro? How to wipe all data in OUKITEL U7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in OUKITEL U7 Pro? How to restore defaults in OUKITEL U7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OUKITEL U7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OUKITEL U7 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (OUKITEL U7 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.