Hard Reset OVERMAX DualDrive II
How to factory reset OVERMAX DualDrive II? How to wipe all data in OVERMAX DualDrive II? How to bypass screen lock in OVERMAX DualDrive II? How to restore defaults in OVERMAX DualDrive II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OVERMAX DualDrive II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your OVERMAX DualDrive II will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch the device on.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (OVERMAX DualDrive II)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.