Hard Reset OVERMAX Multipic 3.5
How to reset OVERMAX Multipic 3.5? How do I clear all settings? Where to find settings in the OVERMAX Multipic 3.5 projector? Check out the tutorial below and make your device like new and running faster.
- To reset the OVERMAX Multipic 3.5 you must first start it by clicking the Power button on the device or on the remote control.
- The next step will be to go to the list Menu. You can also find buttons on the device or on the remote control.
- When the menu is displayed, select the Setup option from it
- Well, now you have to choose Advanced settings. You will see a list of the available options. At the very bottom is Restore Factory Default. Press OK and confirm changes.
- Excellent! You managed to restore the factory default settings.
Hard Reset (OVERMAX Multipic 3.5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.