If you forget your password on OWN S3030D what can you do to log back in?
Sometimes we forget important things like card number, phone number, or PIN Code for your OWN S3030D. Thankfully we can solve this last situation easily just follow those few steps written below and you will be able to log to the OWN S3030D with your Google Account password. If you don't remember the Gmail password either we have prepared some alternative methods to log into OWN S3030D without code/pattern.
First option - If you have a Google Account, you remember the password to it and you have an Internet connection. You can perform the following steps:
- The system should alert you after having typed it wrong password five times.
- Wait for about 30 seconds and try typing it again.
- In the left corner of the unlock interface, there should be "Forgotten the password". Click it.
- Now input your Google Account password and the OWN S3030D should be unlocked.
- You can also Hard Reset OWN S3030D using Android Recovery Mode.
- Alternatively use Google Find My Device app to unlock OWN S3030D without PIN or pattern.
How do i take the screen lock off OWN S3030D if i forgot the code? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on