How to enter recovery mode in OYSTERS T7X 3G? How to open recovery mode in OYSTERS T7X 3G? How to boot recovery mode on OYSTERS T7X 3G? How to use recovery mode in OYSTERS T7X 3G? How to exit recovery mode in OYSTERS T7X 3G?
The hidden mode of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- If you want to open the Recovery Mode, you have to keep your device switched off in the beginning, so hold down the Power button until you'll be able to see the Power bar, then select the Power off option.
- The next thing you have to do is pressing the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you'll be able to see the logo.
- At this moment, if you see the robot, you have to press the Power button to skip it.
- After this, you will be able to navigate using the Volume Down button, and select with the Volume Up key.
- The next thing you have to do is go to the Reboot system now option to restart your phone.
- Well done! Now you know how to manage the Recovery Mode on your OYSTERS T7X 3G.