How to enter recovery mode in OYSTERS T84P 3G? How to open recovery mode in OYSTERS T84P 3G? How to boot recovery mode on OYSTERS T84P 3G? How to use recovery mode in OYSTERS T84P 3G? How to exit recovery mode in OYSTERS T84P 3G?
The hidden mode of Android 4.4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.4 KitKat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- To get to the Recovery Mode on your device, the first thing you have to do is to power off your device, holding down the Power button to the moment you'll be able to see the Power bar. Then select the Power off option.
- Now you will have to press and keep holding the Power button and the Volume Up button until you'll be able to see the logo. Then release the Power key.
- When you'll be able to see the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- To go back and restart your device, press the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! You have successfully entered the Recovery Mode on your OYSTERS T84P 3G.