Hard Reset PACIFIC 01
How to factory reset PACIFIC 01? How to wipe all data in PACIFIC 01? How to bypass screen lock in PACIFIC 01? How to restore defaults in PACIFIC 01?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset PACIFIC 01. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your PACIFIC 01 will be as new and your NRF52832 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset PACIFIC 01
- In the first step, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next, swipe up on the screen to scroll through the menu.
- Then find a Tool icon and tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm.
- Exceptional work!
How to do a hard reset on PACIFIC 01? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.