Hard Reset PALM 755P Treo
How to factory reset PALM 755P Treo? How to wipe all data in PALM 755P Treo? How to bypass screen lock in PALM 755P Treo? How to restore defaults in PALM 755P Treo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PALM 755P Treo. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Palm OS 5.4.9 Garnet settings. As a result your PALM 755P Treo will be as new and your Intel PXA270 core will run faster.
- You should take out battery from your device.
- Now press and hold Power button and reinsert the battery.
- If you see logo of your phone, then release holded button.
- After that you will see information: "Erase all data?".
- Please press Up to confirm operation.
- Next select preffered language with OK.
Hard Reset (PALM 755P Treo)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.