Hard Reset PALM Treo 180
How to factory reset PALM Treo 180? How to wipe all data in PALM Treo 180? How to bypass screen lock in PALM Treo 180? How to restore defaults in PALM Treo 180?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PALM Treo 180. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Palm OS 3.5.2 settings. As a result your PALM Treo 180 will be as new and your Motorola Dragonball core will run faster.
- First please take out battery from your device.
- Then press and hold Power button and reinsert the battery.
- When you see logo of your phone, then release holded button.
- Next you will see information: "Erase all data?".
- Press Up to confirm operation.
- After that choose preffered language with OK.
Hard Reset (PALM Treo 180)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.