Hard Reset PALM Treo 680
How to factory reset PALM Treo 680? How to wipe all data in PALM Treo 680? How to bypass screen lock in PALM Treo 680? How to restore defaults in PALM Treo 680?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PALM Treo 680. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Palm OS 5.4.9 Garnet settings. As a result your PALM Treo 680 will be as new and your Intel PXA270 core will run faster.
- Lift the battery out of the phone.
- Next if you see Palm logo on your screen, then press and hold Power button.
- Release holded button when black status bar at the bottom of the screen fills and disappears.
- Now confirm information: "Erase all data?" with Up.
- After that select favourite language with center button.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (PALM Treo 680)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.