Hard Reset PANASONIC 705P
How to factory reset PANASONIC 705P? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC 705P? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC 705P? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC 705P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC 705P. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC 705P will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Next goto Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- Then enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- After that your phone will reset and restarts.
- When your phone is on, then enter your date and time.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC 705P)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.