Hard Reset PANASONIC A200
How to factory reset PANASONIC A200? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC A200? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC A200? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC A200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC A200. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC A200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then navigate to Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- After that enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC A200)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.