How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga A2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga A2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga A2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga A2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga A2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga A2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- As soon as the Android System Recovery pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
how to HARD RESET panasonic eluga L 4g - video
Panasonic Eluga turbo hard reset - video