How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga A4? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga A4? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga A4? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga A4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga A4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga A4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when Android logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- In this mode use Volume Down button to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key once.
- After that select "yes" and press the Volume Up button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key to launch the operation.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga - How to Delete Data by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga A4 - Factory Reset by Hardware Keys / Screen Lock Bypass - video