How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Arc? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Arc? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Arc? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Arc?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Arc. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Arc will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Tlease the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Android System Recovery pops up.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
how to HARD RESET panasonic eluga L 4g - video
Panasonic Eluga turbo hard reset - video