How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Android logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when Android Robot appears and press the Power key to open the Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press Volume Up.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Panasonic Eluga i2 activ hard reset Eluga I2 active pattern unlock - video