How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga I2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga I2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga I2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga I2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga I2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga I2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Android logo.
- If the Android Robot picture appears click the Power key.
- Now use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press Volume Down once.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Panasonic eluga I2 hard reset - video