Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga I7
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga I7? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga I7? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga I7? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga I7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga I7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga I7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the Android logo pops up.
- Let go of the Volume Up when Android Robot pops up and press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press Volume Up to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Panasonic Eluga i2 activ hard reset Eluga I2 active pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.